20250109
I hereby特此 crown 王冠 you Princess Kuda, Ruler of the Seven Seas!
我特此为您加冕七海之王库达公主!
my loyal 忠诚的 subjects
let us celebrate my coronation with a Royal Ball.
Charmed, I'm sure.
我敢肯定,被迷住了。
Lumina, What was that commotion?
Lumina,那是什么骚动?
we were just
我们只是
Were you using your pearl magic outside?
你在外面使用你的珍珠魔法吗?
"Keep your powers private." Keep your powers private.
保护你的力量,这是秘密。
mad
疯了 疯狂
And I've got clam dents in my head.
我的脑袋里长满了蛤蜊牙。
Hmm. Except for your hair.
嗯,除了你的头发之外。
No. Still not right.
仍然不正确。
I think that's the one.
我觉得那应该就是那个。
I wonder what a real princess looks like.
我想知道真正的公主究竟长什么样?
mermaid 人鱼小姐
elegant 优雅的
Can you imagine the dances they must have there?
你能想象他们那里的舞蹈有多么精彩吗?
I bet it's just the most wonderful place ever.
我敢打赌,这绝对是个绝美之地。
I bet everyone there is happy all the time.(一直都是)
我敢打赌,那里的每个人都一直都很快乐。
all I ask is that you consent to appear in public just one night.
我只希望你能答应在一个晚上公开露面
And like you, I am inconsolable over the lost princess.
就像你一样,我对于失去的公主感到无比悲痛,难以平复。
Perhaps it is time.
或许是时候了
And since 既然 由于
throw in 发放
Did I frighten you?
吓到你了?
I admit, tracking you down was a particular challenge.
我承认,费了好大劲才找到你
His Majesty will then toast the boy from a cup of Merberry Nectar.
陛下将举杯以梅莓蜜露向那位男孩敬酒。
I am therefore authorized to issue the following threat,
因此我有权发出以下威胁
You wouldn't dare!
你可不敢这么做!
wise 明智的
We'll leave the sordid details in your expert hands.
我们将把这些棘手的细节交由您这位专家来处理,
execution 执行
I assumed you lived alone.
我还以为您是独居呢。
Even with me to keep an eye on you.
即使有我在旁边看着你,也会更放心。
I guess we're never gonna get to see the castle, Kuda.
(叹息)看来我们永远都看不到这座城堡了,库达。
Well, after all, she'll need it to get into the Ball.
好吧,毕竟她需要这个才能参加舞会。
make up your mind. I can't do both.
下定决心吧 我不能两者兼顾。
This forest goes on forever.
这片森林仿佛没有边际,让人望而生畏
Move away from the rock.
请远离这块石头。
You are looking at the face of certain doom!
你正目睹着一种即将到来的厄运的面孔!
I vote with him.
我和他一起投票。
Now, what am I supposed to do?
现在我该怎么办呢?
Stop trying to frighten everyone.
别再试图吓唬大家了。
But everyone runs from me.
但大家都躲着我。
25:19
make up your mind 下定决心
runs from me 躲避我 

20250110
Hold still! You gotta hold still!
保持不动!你必须保持不动!
Look at the pretty dresses, Kuda.
看看这些漂亮的裙子,库达。
will you please stop hiding?
你能别再躲藏了吗?
You have nothing to worry about.(to worry about" 是一个不定式短语,作为 "nothing" 的补语,表示“担心的事情”。"have nothing to worry about" 是一个习惯用语,意思是“没有什么可担心的”。
)
你无需担忧。
But now you're gonna hear some real yelling and screaming.("gonna" 是 "going to" 的非正式缩略形式,常用于口语中。
)
但现在你要听到一些真正的喊叫和尖叫。
She'll be angry we left the reef!
她生气我们离开了珊瑚礁!
But I think you must have the wrong...
但是我认为你一定是搞错了……
Do you have a resume?
你们有简历吗?
Can I get you a refreshment?
我能给你来点饮料吗?
Now, are you sure this blush is right for the Royal Ball?
现在,你确定这个腮红适合皇家舞会吗?
Trust me, honey, that color is you!
相信我,亲爱的,这个颜色很适合你!
Well, of course your eyes are all puffy, sugar,
当然,你的眼睛都肿了,亲爱的
we're completely booked on the Saturday.
周六我们已经完全订满了。
Hang on, honey, I can only do eight things at once!("at once" 是一个介词短语,表示“同时”或“一次”
)
等等,亲爱的,我一次只能做八件事!
this is our chance to leave!
这是我们离开的机会!
You got the job!
你得到了这份工作!
here's your first customer!
这是您的第一位顾客!
The reason we came here in the first place?("in the first place" 是一个副词短语,表示“最初”或“一开始”)
我们最初来这里的原因?
But you know what might look even better on you?
但你知道什么可能更适合你吗?
they're all wearing the same hairstyle.
他们都在戴同样的发型。
They know exactly what to do.
他们知道该怎么做。
Everything is arranged. The rest is up to you.
一切已安排妥当。剩下的就靠你了。
All that remains is to mix the brew.
所有剩下的就是混合这种药酒。
Now you'll rid me of another.
现在你又要摆脱一个了。
She left a note saying she was coming to the city.
她留了一张便条说她要来这个城市。
This could ruin everything!
这可能会毁掉一切!
Does he always speak to you that way?
他总是那样对你说话吗?
You wouldn't mind?
你不会介意吧?
I almost didn't recognize him.
我几乎没认出他。
Everything going as planned?
一切按计划进行吗?
We're zeroing in.
我们正在缩小范围。
You dance as if you've done it a hundred times.
你跳得就像已经跳过一百次一样。
are you here with your parents?
你是和你的父母一起在这里吗?
I was raised by my aunt.
我是由我阿姨抚养长大的。
Some secrets are best kept under wraps.
一些秘密最好保密。
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道了。
Your aunt and I are more business associates.
你的阿姨和我更多的是商业伙伴。
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想要做什么。
that's just what she wants me to think.
这正是她希望我这么想的。
To a fine young lad who will one day inherit our throne.
给一位将来有一天会继承我们王位的小伙子。
You take your hands off her.
你把手从她身上拿开。
I didn't want to. I was forced to.
我不想,但我被迫这么做。
if this girl knew, she must be an accomplice!
如果这个女孩知道,她一定是同谋!
I took you from your parents.
我从你父母那里把你带走了。
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你。
I was afraid of losing you.
但我害怕失去你。
he paid me to do away with your daughter.
他付钱让我除掉你的女儿。

0113
系动词
1 be动词
2 表感官 look sound taste smell fell
3 表变化 grow get become fall turn
4 表保持 stand keep stay remain
5 表表象 seem apper
6 表结果 prove